Descripción del puesto
The Technical Support Engineer is an articulate and seasoned technical guru who understands and can appreciate the challenges organizations face in implementing and integrating cloud technologies into complex IT environments. If you have technical depth and a customer-first mentality, the desire to take the initiative to own and resolve customer issues, and interest in working in a dynamic, high growth, learning environment, this role is for you. We're looking for a talented and driven Technical Support Engineer. We're a fast growing company working in the enterprise identity and access management and single sign-on. We believe in hiring talented individuals with a passion and drive to succeed! Our team is rapidly expanding and we’re searching for talented and driven Technical Support Engineers. If you’re a passionate technical individual who’s ready for a fast paced, collaborative, high growth environment, this role is for you!
- Provide well-thought out and reliable direction, both in technical and non-technical terms, to help customers integrate, deploy and maintain the OneLogin service.
- Take end-to-end ownership of customer issues, including initial troubleshooting, identification of root cause and issue resolution.
- Meet or exceed customer expectations on response quality, timeliness of responses and overall customer experience.
- Ability and confidence to engage with Enterprise level customers with large User base.
- Serve as an internal and external point of contact on customer issues and ensure they are resolved as expediently as possible.
- Collect information and document bugs with Engineering for product issues that are impacting customers.
- Provide feedback to the training and documentation organization so that common or emerging issues can be addressed before they become serious or widespread.
- Create process or troubleshooting documentation in the support knowledge base.
- Deliver against customer experience and efficiency targets.
Push creative thinking beyond the boundaries of existing industry standard practices to come up with process improvements and new ways to delight customers.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 - 5 years of Customer Support, Technical Support, System Administration or related customer facing role.
- Expertise in core Microsoft product stack, including Windows Server, Windows Workstation, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, and Group Policies.
- Passion for solving customer issues and advocating for their success, in a fast paced, highly technical environment.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Excellent relationship management, customer service and communication skills in variety of forms (written, phone, in-person.)
- Ability to work independently with little direct supervision and as a part of a team.
- Excellent analytical and organizational abilities.
- Ability to remain calm, composed and articulate when dealing with tough customer situations.
- Experience supporting Identity Access Management solutions.
- Experience supporting LDAP, SSO, OIDC, SAML, or WS Federation.
- Experience supporting cloud applications such as Office 365, Google Apps, Salesforce, Workday, NetSuite, Box, etc.
- Experience supporting REST APIs.
- MCSE with concentration in Active Directory 2008 R2 or higher.
Life at Quest/OneLogin means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationship.
We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
a través de Hiring Room